The Board of Directors of the MetroWest Veterans’ Services District will hold a meeting at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, June 6th, 2022 via Zoom Conference. This is a change from original meeting date of June 13th.
June 6th, 2022: Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81795694233?pwd=enhlT0tzS0lmWm1BN0hERkMxa2ljUT09
Meeting ID: 817 9569 4233
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Public comments, opinions or questions – Residents are invited to share ideas, opinions or ask questions regarding veteran services.
3. Review / Approve Previous Meeting Minutes
· March 7th, 2022
4. District Agreement Among Towns, Board Appointments – renewal status review
5. FY2023 Holliston Lease renewal (expires Aug 31, 2022)
6. Renewal Memorandum of Understanding(MOU) Holliston/Brockton Vet Center
7. Activities / Staffing Updates
8. Director’s Update
The listed matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair to be discussed at the meeting. Not all items may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.